Fixing the CSRF error
After much investigation with no luck, I had to resort to a clean build and restore from the most recent qdpm backup.
- Start by putting your current database and web files to one side.
- Install qdpm as usual.
- Create an admin account.
- Copy the latest backup file to the /backup folder.
- Copy the contents of the /uploads folder from the old site.
- Login as the newly created admin account.
- Run the qdpm restore from backup
- This will recover all projects, tasks, user accounts and more.
- Note that this will potentially overwrite the newly created admin account.
- I then added the login screen image, and the logo.
- I added my own favicon.ico and favicon.png files.
The clean built install of qdpm no longer suffered from the CSRF issue.
My qdpm backup wasn't as recent as I wanted, so I also restored missing Project and Task comments manually using phpMyAdmin.
Chrome and Firefox
I also followed the advice from this article, but it didn't seem to help.
Interestingly I recently found that this error only occured on my Firefox browser. Once I find a better solution, I will naturally update my notes.
Thanks for visiting.