Creating a backup of Nextcloud
Nextcloud will typically be installed with a database. You will need to get a dump of the MySQL.
- Access your database using phpMyAdmin.
- Browse to the database in the left pane.
- Select the Export tab.
- Click Go to download an SQL file of your database.
Config, themes and data directories
There are three important directories, that you need to backup as a minimum. You could of course copy all Nextcloud directories.
- Access the root directory of your Nextcloud instance.
- Take a copy of the following directories.
Thanks for visiting.