Conditional Access to Activities
Site-wide completion tracking is disabled by default. You'll need to start by logging on with your Admin account.
- Go to Administration > Site administration > Advanced features.
- Scroll down to the Enable conditional access setting, and enable it.
Each resource or activity can be conditionally available based on a number of criterior. Here is an example based on activity completion.
- For the activity, click Edit > Edit settings.
- Expand the Restrict access section.
- Click the Add restriction... button.
- Click the Activity completion button.
- Click the eye symbol, if you want to hide the activity until it becomes available.
- Using the drop-down menu, select the previous activity.
- Leave the setting as Must be marked complete.
Thanks for visiting.