Tracking Students' Progress
Site-wide completion tracking is disabled by default. You'll need to start by logging on with your Admin account.
- Go to Administration > Site administration > Advanced features.
- Scroll down to the Enable completion tracking setting, and enable it.
Completion tracking for each course is also disabled by default.
- Go to Administration > Course administration > Edit settings.
- Expand the Completion tracking section.
- Choose Yes for Enable Completion tracking.
Each resource can be tracked as complete, once a student has accessed the content.
- For the activity, click Edit > Edit settings.
- Expand the Activity completion section.
- Select an option for Completion tracking.
- Show activity as complete when conditions are met.
- Check the box for Require view.
Thanks for visiting.