Choosing what to display
You might decide not to display some fields.
- Go to Administer > Customise Data and Screens > Display Preferences.
- In the Viewing Contacts section:
- Select: Mailings, Contributions.
- Deselect: Cases, Grants, Pledges.
- Select Always Show Smart Groups.
- For Editing Contacts, deselect Instant Messenger and Open ID.
- For Contact Search, enable Contributions.
- For Contact Dashboard, enable the following: Groups, Contributions, Memberships, Events.
- Go to Administer > Customise Data and Screens > Word Replacements.
- Create a new entry replacing State/Province with County (exact match). Also State/Prov with State.
- Replace City with Town
- Go to Administer > Customise Data and Screens > Navigation Menu.
Here you can change and add new menu items for the main navigation menu. For example you could change Cases to Issues. Note that Menu Items are only visible if you have the required permission.
- Change Campaign icon to fa-trophy.
- Disable the ‘Respondents’ menu items, as we likely won’t use them.
- Go to Administer > Localization > Address Settings.
- In the Address Editing section, remove Supplemental Address 2 and 3, County and Latitude, Longitude.
- Go to Administer > Localization > Date Formats and change the following:
- Financial Batch: %d/%m/%Y
- Short date Month Day Year: %d/%m/%Y
- Date Input Format: d M yyyy (31 Dec 2009).
- Time Input Format: 24 Hours
- Go to Administer > System Settings > Misc.
- Display “empowered by CiviCRM” = No.
- Accept profile submissions from external sites = Yes (if you want to edit html for Profiles).
Thanks for visiting.