Synchronising Users and Groups
Synchronise Joomla Users with CiviCRM Contacts
Start by logging on to the back end, and going to Components > CiviCRM.
- Go to Administer > Users and Permissions > Synchronize Users to Contacts.
CiviCRM Group Sync Plugin
There is also an optional plugin that you might find useful, that automatically synchronises Joomla group membership with CiviCRM group membership and vice versa.
- Start by visiting the GitHub page for CiviCRM Group Sync Plugin.
- Click the Clone or download button, and choose Download ZIP.
- Install this Joomla extension in the usual way.
Once installed you will have a new component that you can use.
- Go to Components > CiviCRM Group Sync.
- By clicking New, you can create new Synchronization Rules that associate a Joomla group with a CiviCRM group.
Thanks for visiting.