Disabling Show characters for Wifi
Login with a Local Admin account and go to the Start button, and enter regedit to start Regedit. Find (Ctrl + F) the following Registry key:
- First create a backup in case you want to restore this feature in the future.
- With the Registry key selected, by choosing File > Export.
- Name your exported file 'Show Wifi Password'.
- Right-click on the Registry key, and click Permissions.
- Add the user account that you are currently logged in as.
- Give this account Full access.
- Now you can right-click on the registry key, and choose Delete.
Now when you try to click the Show characters checkbox, the characters are not revealed.
Thanks for visiting.