Puppy USB Flash Drive Installation process
- Download Puppy linux ISO and burn the ISO to CD.
- Start your computer via the Puppy CD.
- Select your keyboard layout and press Enter.
- Select your Country and with OK selected press Enter.
- Select your timezone.
- Choose Xorg (only choose Xvesa if Xorg doesn't work for your video card).
- Choose your resolution (eg LCD Panel 1024x768) and press Enter.
- Select 16 or 24 bit video mode (eg 1024x768x24) leave on 16 if not sure.
- Once Puppy has loaded, from the Taskbar, Click: Start > Setup > Puppy universal installer
- Follow the onscreen instructions which will walk you through the Puppy USB installation process
- When finished with the Puppy USB install, reboot your PC and go into system BIOS to change your boot order to boot from the USB device
- Save your settings and reboot your PC to enjoy running Puppy Linux from USB
Thanks for visiting.