Linux Mint - from freedom came elegance
Visit the Linux Mint site to find out more, and to download the latest version.
- Download Linux Mint 7 (697 MB) and burn a CD from the ISO file.
- Boot your workstation to the CD.
- Double-click the Install icon on the desktop.
- Choose your language and click Forward.
- Choose your Time Zone and click Forward.
- Select your keyboard settings.
- Prepare disk space: Use the entire disk.
- Enter your Name, Username, Password and a name for this workstation (eg. linux-mint-01)
- Click Install (WARNING: This will now wipe the hard drive on this machine).
Thanks for visiting.