If you've created a web server using the Amazon Web Services, you might want FTP access using your .pem file. This article describes the process.
You need to let FileZilla know about the .pem file that you've downloaded / created.
- Open FileZilla Preferences.
- In the left pane, select SFTP.
- Click Add Keyfile.
- Browse to and select your .pem file.
- Click Yes to convert your keyfile to a FileZilla compatible keyfile.
- Give your new keyfile a name and click Save.
- Click OK to close the Preferences dialog box.
Site Manager Connection
Now you can create a connection, using the Site Manager.
- Enter your Host IP address.
- Select SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol.
- Choose Logon Type - Normal.
- Enter your User name, and delete the Password.
Thanks for visiting.