Initially you will need to setup an online account with Celtx. This will allow you to start script writing using the
- Start by browsing to http://celtx.com.
- If you haven't already, click on Start Now to create a new free user account.
- You will need to verify your login details by replying to an email.
- Now login with your credentials.
- You will be invited to have a free 15 day trial.
- You can leave the friend's email addresses field blank.
- Click on Start using Celtx.
Now that you have a user account with Celtx.com, you can login and download the free desktop version of Celtx.
- Browse to http://celtx.com
- Click Sign In and enter your credentials.
- Click Desktop on the top toolbar.
- Scroll down to the Classic Desktop Software section.
- Click Download Celtx - Free.
- Double-click the downloaded .dmg file (Celtx-2.9.7.dmg at the time of writing this article).
- Drag the Celtx icon to your Applications folder.
You can now use Celtx solely on your desktop. Alternatively you can access any work that you have created at Celtx.com.
- Start the Celtx Application.
- On the Welcome Screen choose Open from Celtx, to access you online scripts.
- Enter your email and password.
For more information visit http://celtx.com.
Thanks for visiting.